Sonus Series - Sonus TJ 5
Designed for and in collaboration with Todd Johnson, the TJ embodies features designed for the solo bassist with a desire to stretch out. The twenty-six fret ﬁngerboard and uniquely sculpted extended cutaway, make chordal progressions and soloing in the upper regions unre- scricted. The alder body and quilt maple top voice this bass with nicely rounded lows, moderate mids and clear highs. Chordal style bassists in particular, will enjoy the piano-like richness and clarity of tone this bass has.
- Material: Two-piece select alder with quilt maple top.
- Finish: Flat Satin
- Color: Natural
- Other: Matching ramp between pickups
- Type: Composite, bolt-on design
- Scale length: 34"
- Finish: Flat satin
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Fingerboard: Extended phenowood w/MOP face dot markers
- Radius: 12"
- Nut: Graphite
- Frets/size: 26/medium
- Width at nut: 2.125"
- Width at 24th fret: 3.250"
- Type: ZP-2D active system made for Zon by Polyfusion
- Functions: Master volume, pickup blend, bass, treble and midrange controls.
- Power requirements: Single 9-volt battery
- Life expectancy: 300 hours of continuous use.
- Make: Exclusively designed for Zon by Bartolini
- Type: Neck: wide-aperture, passive, dual coil design. Soapbar style shell
Bridge: wide-aperture, passive, dual coil design. Soapbar style shell
- Bridge: ZON machined brass.
- String spacing: 17mm (string-to-string)
- Tuners: Gotoch GB-7
- Finish: Chome
- General: Fretless-lined, blank or half lined (no dots on board face) Matching headstock Transparent colors Solid Colors Piezo bridge Black hardware Gold Hardware Hipshot x-tender Left-handed.