Sonus Series - Sonus Standard 4
The Sonus Standard is crafted from select grades of maple for the body with the choice of a quilt or burl maple veneer top in a satin finish, The three-piece maple neck and rosewood fingerboard is carved for a fast and comfortable feel. Two U.S. made Duncan design, dual coil pickups are powered by a three- band active electronics system featuring a passive mode for a variety of tones, Punchy mids with a clear bottom and a bright top end, give the Sonus Standard a voice with presence and clarity both on stage and in the studio.
- Material: Maple with Quilt of Burl Maple veneer top
- Finish: Flat Satin
- Color: Natural
- Type: Three-piece Maple
- Scale length: 34"
- Finish: Flat satin
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ side markers and face dots
- Radius: 12"
- Nut: Graphite
- Frets/size: 24/medium
- Width at nut: 1.562"
- Width at 24th fret: 2.437"
- Type: Three-band active/passive system
- Functions: Master volume, pickup blend, bass, treble and midrange controls.
- Power requirements: Single 9-volt battery
- Life expectancy: 300 hours of continuous use.
- Make: US made Seymour Ducan
- Type: Neck: wide-aperture, passive, dual coil design. Soap-style shell
Bridge: wide-aperture, passive, dual coil design. Soap-style shell
- Bridge: Hipshot (machined brass).
- String spacing .750"/19mm
- Tuners: Enclosed gear
- Finish: black
- General: Gloss Finish Quilt or Burl Maple veneer top