Mosaic Series - Mosaic Standard 5
The Mosaic Standard features an alder body with the choice of a Bubinga or Burl Maple veneer top in a satin finish. The three-piece maple neck and rosewood fingerboard is carved for a very comfortable and natural feel. Four-string models feature a 34”scale with 24 frets, five-string models are 35”scale with 22 frets. The 19mm string spacing of both basses, allows for advanced right had technique.
Two U.S. made Duncan design, dual coil pickups are complimented by a three- band active electronics system which can also be used in a passive mode for a wide variety of tones. Solid mids, a round bottom and sweet top end characterize the voice of the Mosaic and it’s traditional look, make this bass the choice of players looking for that “vintage” vibe.
- Material: Alder w/ Bubinga Maple veneer top
- Finish: Flat Satin
- Color: Natural
- Type: Three-piece Maple
- Scale length: 35"
- Finish: Flat satin
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ side markers and face dots
- Radius: 12"
- Nut: Graphite
- Frets/size: 22/medium
- Width at nut: 1.875"
- Width at 24th fret: 3.00"
- Type: Three-band active/passive system
- Functions: Master volume, pickup blend, bass, treble and midrange controls.
- Power requirements: Single 9-volt battery
- Life expectancy: 300 hours of continuous use.
- Make: US made Seymour Ducan
- Type: Neck: wide-aperture, passive, dual coil design. Soap-style shell
Bridge: wide-aperture, passive, dual coil design. Soap-style shell
- Bridge: Hipshot (machined brass).
- String spacing .750"/19mm (sring-to-string-center)
- Tuners: Enclosed gear
- Finish: black
- General: Gloss Finish Bubinga or Burl Maple veneer top