Legacy Series - Legacy Standard 5
The Legacy Standard is fashioned using mahogany for the body with either a Dao or Walnut veneer top, finished in natural gloss The three-piece maple neck and rosewood fingerboard is carved for a very comfortable and familar feel to the hand. Two U.S. made Duncan design, dual coil pickups are coupled with a three- band active electronics system which can also be set in a passive mode for a wide range of tones. The voice of this bass has a solid bottom with well defined mids and a round top end, giving it the ability to sit well in the mix of any musical setting.
- Material: Mahogany with Dao or Walnut veneer top
- Finish: Gloss
- Color: Natural
- Type: Three-piece Maple
- Scale length: 34"
- Finish: Flat satin
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ dot markers and face dots
- Radius: 12"
- Nut: Graphite
- Frets/size: 24/medium
- Width at nut: 1.875"
- Width at 24th fret: 2.875"
- Type: Three-band active/passive system
- Functions: Master volume, pickup blend, bass, treble and midrange controls.
- Power requirements: Single 9-volt battery
- Life expectancy: 300 hours of continuous use.
- Make: US made Seymour Ducan
- Type: Neck: wide-aperture, passive, dual coil design. Soap-style shell
Bridge: wide-aperture, passive, dual coil design. Soap-style shell
- Bridge: Hipshot (machined brass).
- String spacing .687"/17mm
- Tuners: Enclosed gear
- Finish: black
- General: Gloss Finish Bubinga or Burl Maple veneer top